1. What company made the first computer to run Microsoft software?
2. A $1,000 investment in Microsoft at its IPO price would be worth approximately how much today?
3. Which rival software company did Microsoft agree to buy in 1994 but was prevented from purchasing for antitrust reasons?
4. Approximately how much is Microsoft chairman and co-founder Bill Gates' stake in the company worth?
5. Which of the following was not the name of a worm, virus or bug to affect users of Microsoft's products during the past few years?