1. They wear white shirts, black ties, badges and sunglasses and drive around in a black-and-white Volkswagen Beetle. Who are they?
Best Buy's cashiers
Best Buy’s sales team
Best Buy's "Geek Squad."
Best Buy’s security staff
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy's Fab Five
2. How many items are sold per day, on average, in Best Buy's 628 U.S. stores?
3. What is the total amount of domestic consumer electronic sales estimated to be in 2004?
4. How much has Best Buy’s stock gone up since the company went public on April 19, 1985?
5. What was the first item Best Buy CEO Brad Anderson sold to a customer?
A home computer
A pocket radio
An Atari videogame console