A look at a music CEO's iPod
CustomChannels.net CEO John Bradley gave us a peek at his current playlist.
(Fortune Small Business) -- John Bradley knows radio. As the CEO of Boulder-based CustomChannels.net, he makes companies sound cool by managing their in-store playlists and creating their online music stations.
"I love picking music. It's a great mix of art and science," says Bradley, 52, who earned his stripes by pioneering the adult alternative format at Boulder's legendary KBCO-FM.
We caught up with Bradley and got a look at his current playlist. With permission of the artists, we've linked below to streams of several of the songs.
Lately (Virginia Coalition)
Valerie (Mark Ronson and Amy Winehouse)
How the Day Sounds (Greg Laswell)
I Will Possess Your Heart (Death Cab for Cutie)
100 Days, 100 Nights (Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings)
Many the Miles (Sara Bareilles)
Dirty City (Steve Winwood and Eric Clapton; 30-second clip)
Dream Catch Me (Newton Faulkner)
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- How immigrant entrepreneurs are making it
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work