July 4th shows: More than 400
Pyro Spectaculars has choreographed and shot the famed Macy's Fourth of July fireworks show 25 times, starting in 1981. This year's 25-minute display will have segments saluting Broadway shows and ragtime.
The pyrotechnics will be perform at a lower altitude, which plays better on high-definition television. Because of port closings in China earlier this year, Pyro Spectaculars President Jim Souza estimates his industry is facing a 20% product shortage.
- Felled by airbag crisis, Takata files for bankruptcy
- What's in the Senate Republican health care bill
- Young people don't want to work in oil industry
- SpaceX nails two rocket launches in one weekend
- Trump's talks with India's prime minister could be tense
- This smart backpack syncs to your social media