We asked top money managers to give us their picks of the FSB 100 2008 stocks that hold the most promise for future returns.
The stock is still a great buy at today's levels, he believes, trading at about $10 a share, or about 10 times cash flow. As a nice cushion, the company boasts cash reserves of $2.50 per share.
NEXT: North American Galvanizing & Coatings (NGA)
- My child depends on CHIP for health insurance
- Is the Roy Moore race a referendum on the media?
- Obama: Final days to enroll in Obamacare are here!
- SpaceX is sending barley to space for beer research
- New Yorker fires reporter over 'improper sexual conduct'
- Fliers paid $1.2 billion in baggage fees last quarter