We asked top money managers to give us their picks of the FSB 100 2008 stocks that hold the most promise for future returns.
The stock is still a great buy at today's levels, he believes, trading at about $10 a share, or about 10 times cash flow. As a nice cushion, the company boasts cash reserves of $2.50 per share.
NEXT: North American Galvanizing & Coatings (NGA)
- Harvey Weinstein accusers now more than 40
- Russian trolls paid for black self-defense classes
- Cities make last-ditch effort for Amazon headquarters
- Ethics case against Trump awaits green light from judge
- NFL: Players not trying to be 'disrespectful' to flag'
- Gretchen Carlson: 'The floodgates have opened'