Oprah's Big Give winner Stephen Paletta's next project is Virtual-Volunteer.tv, which Paletta envisions as a "YouTube for philanthropy" using streaming video.
After Hurricane Katrina disrupted plans for the $10 million construction project Stephen Paletta had just won financing for in New Orleans, he decided to take a break and try something new: philanthropy. Paletta joined relief efforts in the flood-devastated village of Bigogwe, Rwanda.
Find Business Answers
Ask a Question
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- How immigrant entrepreneurs are making it
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work