"We have directly felt the changes in business, like during the 2000-2001 dot-com bust, and now this housing-fuel crisis," says Parallel 33 owner Robert Butterfield. "People do change their dining habits based on the larger economic conditions. Businesses need to make a change as well."
From 5:30 until 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, customers can enjoy $3 well drinks and beers, as well as $5 wine. For those looking to satisfy an exotic food craving, the Duck Confit Tacos with Napa Cabbage and Tomatillo Salsa are cut-rate priced at $4.75.
NEXT: Drink away your sorrows
- Trying to lure Amazon, cities keep details secret
- How Amazon filled up Seattle's airport
- Target is coming to Vermont. Here's why it's a big deal
- 'Loud House' creator fired over harassment allegations
- Weinstein Co. staffers pen open letter about Harvey
- Blue Origin test fires game-changing rocket engine