"I have no problem giving them anything they want," says Durbin, 27. Nobody had taken him up on his offer through its first six weeks. But Arizona ranks third on RealtyTrac's list of leading foreclosure states, so worry abounds.
Padre's plans to roll out new promotions throughout the summer. Up next: free rides to and from the restaurant on Saturday nights for those who might be deterred by $4 gasoline.
NEXT: Inflation hits a famed recession deal
- Felled by airbag crisis, Takata files for bankruptcy
- What's in the Senate Republican health care bill
- Young people don't want to work in oil industry
- SpaceX nails two rocket launches in one weekend
- Trump's talks with India's prime minister could be tense
- This smart backpack syncs to your social media