Sferra Fine Linens' Giza 45
The newest bedding from this luxury linens retailer is made from Egyptian cotton that is grown in very limited qualities in a fertile region along the Nile River. The soft, silky fibers are typically used to make fine men's shirts. Sferra sells its sheets at Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus and similar upscale stores.
- Trying to lure Amazon, cities keep details secret
- Blue Origin test fires game-changing rocket engine
- Weinstein Co. staffers pen open letter about Harvey
- Judge rejects Shkreli request to release his bail
- RT bucks DOJ request to register as a foreign agent
- No 'Flash' in the pan: Adobe at all-time high