Sferra Fine Linens' Giza 45
The newest bedding from this luxury linens retailer is made from Egyptian cotton that is grown in very limited qualities in a fertile region along the Nile River. The soft, silky fibers are typically used to make fine men's shirts. Sferra sells its sheets at Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus and similar upscale stores.
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- How immigrant entrepreneurs are making it
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work