CTO & VP of client services, IntelliResponse
My key way of sleeping when building a business at a frenetic pace, with so much going on, is "The List."
At the end of every day, record the key items you need to resolve or keep in mind. My view is, you write it down and have permission to forget it. I sleep far better when I don't feel I'm forgetting to do something the next day.
NEXT: Plan for patterns and transitions
- Trump's Wall Street cop is a big defender of it
- Terror alert: Central London on lockdown
- Deductibles would likely rise under GOP health care bill
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change docs
- Google Maps solves nagging 'What's your ETA?' problem
- Supreme Court: Cheerleader uniforms can be copyrighted