I use this one for me and my clients. It's about as simple as it gets: Clear out all the thoughts in the brain before going to bed. I've found that most often the culprit that keeps us from sleeping is the "thought noise" in our heads. So, spend five to 10 minutes putting all thoughts to sleep themselves on paper or in notes on your BlackBerry, so they are no longer in your mind. The amazing thing about doing this is that once it's parked somewhere else, much of that noise does not come back ... then you just have to deal with tomorrow's new noise!
- America's banks are really, really healthy
- Senate finally unveils secret health care bill
- 'Serious questions' raised about Kushner family conflicts
- Colbert to appear on late night talk show in Russia
- Why are White House briefings heard but not seen?
- 5 questions to ask before combining finances (or not)