Later this year, the company is set to roll out a pico-projector module that will have some nice features. It will be able to throw an image from just 8 inches away, it will offer stereo playback, and it will have a brightness of 9 lumens. The BUGprojector may not replace your local movie theater any time soon, but it will be a high-quality and highly flexible projector.
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work
- 6 designers shaking up fashion
- Women have trouble asking for money -- and their businesses suffer