Minimize medical bills
Good health is your best insurance against high premiums. So you and your staff should exercise daily, eat right, lost that extra weight and learn to manage stress without a doughnut, cigarette or martini. Severe and chronic stress raises your risk of obesity, heart disease and flu. According to a study by human resources consulting firm Hewitt Associates, it can also double your health-care costs.
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- How immigrant entrepreneurs are making it
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work