After being ousted from the airline he created, David Neeleman is taking to the skies again with Brazilian upstart Azul.
David Neeleman launched JetBlue in 2000 and grew its revenue to some $2.5 billion a year. But in May 2007, he was dumped by the board after the "Valentine's Day Massacre": A holiday ice storm stranded 130,000 passengers and exposed massive operational failings.
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work
- 6 designers shaking up fashion
- Women have trouble asking for money -- and their businesses suffer