Airship Ventures, a San Francisco startup, recently launched the only zeppelin flying in the U.S. Hop aboard our tour.
Husband-and-wife team Brian and Alex Hall caught the zeppelin bug after a trip to Germany in 2006, where Brian rode one of the ships created by a local manufacturer. Only three zeppelins worldwide, including the Halls' Eureka, are currently flying.
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- How immigrant entrepreneurs are making it
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work