EpicQuest's founder is taking on his greatest challenge: Launching a luxury travel business in the middle of an economic meltdown.
EpicQuest plans a calendar's worth of seasonal trips for the wealthy, adventurous traveler: fishing expeditions inside a wildlife refuge 12,000 feet above sea level on Mount Kenya, a horseback safari in Kenya that will give clients a front-row seat to Africa's great wildebeest migration, and a quest for big waves in the Pacific Ocean aboard a luxurious surf yacht rarely made available to the public.
Fortune Small Business reporter Josh Dean joined the company founders on a heli-ski tour of the Alaskan wilds.
- Insurer's Obamacare exit could strand thousands
- Candidate charged after alleged assault on reporter
- Twitter erupts over GOP candidate's alleged attack
- CBO: 23M fewer insured under House GOP bill
- 10 airports testing extra screening for tablets, e-readers
- Sean Hannity's conspiracy theory puts pressure on Fox