A product overhaul unites form and function.
Etón, the exclusive North American licensee for Grundig shortwave radios, hired Whipshaw Design to rethink an old standby: the emergency crank radio.
"We were excited by the opportunity to create a new paradigm," says Dan Harden, principal of Whipsaw Design. We've taken a piece-by-piece look at their new conception.
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- How immigrant entrepreneurs are making it
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work