In my business, one out of 200 times there's a problem with a framing job: the wrong mat, the wrong color and so on. Every screwup gets a "hot ticket" assigned to it. The mistake gets fixed, and every month I have a record of what the problems are and who's causing them.
NEXT: Poor branding
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work
- 6 designers shaking up fashion
- Women have trouble asking for money -- and their businesses suffer