Sun Hydraulics (SNHY)
A supplier of hydraulic valves used in the U.S., Europe and Asia, Sun Hydraulics (No. 30), is an exceptionally well-run company that should rebound fast when the economy recovers. With the luxury of little debt and a strong balance sheet, Sun management has been able to avoid layoffs and is investing in employee training and more efficient equipment.
- Dow sinks 250 points after Trump cancels North Korea summit
- Many college grads from the Great Recession are still trying to catch up
- Netflix is now worth more than Disney and Comcast
- GE is shrinking its empire but not fixing its debt crisis
- US car imports may be the next target for tariffs
- War of the media moguls: Is Comcast's Brian Roberts outflanking Disney's Bob Iger?