U. S. Lime and Mineral (USLM)
This supplier of lime and limestone products used to manufacture concrete, fertilizer, paper and steel is positioned to profit as federal stimulus money pours into infrastructure rebuilding. Global demand for products from U. S. Lime and Mineral (No. 41) should climb for decades as China and India modernize, says Randy Bateman, portfolio manager of the Huntington Situs Fund, which focuses on small companies.
- Ikea was shut out of India for years. Now it's going big
- Analysis: Google takes on Amazon ... in China
- The world's biggest advertiser wants women to produce half of its ads
- Fed official: Trade fears are hurting business optimism
- Why the market is so worried
- Supreme Court ruling helps silence worker lawsuits. But these law students are fighting back