U. S. Lime and Mineral (USLM)
This supplier of lime and limestone products used to manufacture concrete, fertilizer, paper and steel is positioned to profit as federal stimulus money pours into infrastructure rebuilding. Global demand for products from U. S. Lime and Mineral (No. 41) should climb for decades as China and India modernize, says Randy Bateman, portfolio manager of the Huntington Situs Fund, which focuses on small companies.
- One more try for a Greek deal as time runs out
- Greece at cliff's edge: We've got nothing to lose
- Nearly 25% of Chinese stocks have stopped trading
- IMF warns U.S.: Your financial system is (still) vulnerable
- 5 steps for Greece to return to the drachma
- HSBC fires six workers for making mock ISIS-style video