U. S. Lime and Mineral (USLM)
This supplier of lime and limestone products used to manufacture concrete, fertilizer, paper and steel is positioned to profit as federal stimulus money pours into infrastructure rebuilding. Global demand for products from U. S. Lime and Mineral (No. 41) should climb for decades as China and India modernize, says Randy Bateman, portfolio manager of the Huntington Situs Fund, which focuses on small companies.
- Indy Star sends bold message to state officials
- How Surface lost $1B and lived to tell the tale
- 11 things you need to know about Microsoft's Surface 3
- NASCAR joins backlash over Ind. religious freedom law
- Activist publishes 26K Twitter accounts 'linked' to ISIS
- Expect oil to tumble if Iran deal gets done