Unfortunately, you get what you pay for: The Genius resembles a child's toy designed to simulate adult noise-canceling headphones. When I slipped the Genius cans over my ears, they fit well and were comfortable enough. But then I pressed the device's noise-canceling button -- and the room actually got louder. My co-workers had the same experience when they tried it. The best that can be said about this set is that it gave us a lot of laughs.
NEXT: Sennheiser's PXC 450
- 7 things to know before the bell
- US car imports may be the next target for tariffs
- Many college grads from the Great Recession are still trying to catch up
- Deutsche Bank is cutting more than 7,000 jobs
- CEO and 7 directors quit sanction-hit Russian aluminum giant
- The Fed isn't sweating inflation ... yet