I'd be the last person to judge you, given that I spend a fortune on my Birkenstocks. But for that price tag I was expecting spectacular audio fidelity along with great noise canceling. The PXC 450 screened noise about as well as the Creative Aurvana. Despite its audiophile pedigree, though, I didn't notice any significant jump in sound quality when I played test recordings (Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan and the Grateful Dead) through the Sennheiser.
Also, it was the bulkiest headset I tested, which was a deal breaker for me.
NEXT: JVC HA-NCX78
- Tavis Smiley sues PBS, saying sexual misconduct investigation was biased
- Newsweek publishes critical piece on company after staffers threaten to resign
- Check world stock markets
- AT&T names first three cities to get its ultra-fast 5G network
- Amazon's latest Prime perk: Cash back at Whole Foods
- Why Thomas Friedman issued a 'code red' warning to America