I'd be the last person to judge you, given that I spend a fortune on my Birkenstocks. But for that price tag I was expecting spectacular audio fidelity along with great noise canceling. The PXC 450 screened noise about as well as the Creative Aurvana. Despite its audiophile pedigree, though, I didn't notice any significant jump in sound quality when I played test recordings (Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan and the Grateful Dead) through the Sennheiser.
Also, it was the bulkiest headset I tested, which was a deal breaker for me.
NEXT: JVC HA-NCX78
- Uh oh. Thousands of neighborhood bars have closed
- What happens when kids mentor kids
- Remember Smarties? The retro candy is thriving
- D.C. considers country's most generous paid leave policy
- Hangovers create Steem, a caffeinated peanut butter
- The gig economy: More people might have jobs than you think