As for the sound quality, it was difficult to tell the Bose apart from the Sennheiser or the Aurvana.
The Bottom Line: I liked the JVC's comfort, discreet form and low price. If you value audio fidelity and don't care about bulk, go with the Bose. My audiophile co-workers insist that the Sennheiser offers superior sound quality, but my ears aren't sensitive enough to notice a difference when I'm trying to drown them out.
- Samsung blames batteries for Galaxy Note 7 fires
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the bell
- Lawsuit to claim Trump is in violation of Constitution
- Japan's first passenger jet delayed by another 2 years
- The company bringing Ford's original GT40 back to life
- The beauty expert who styles the world's top celebrities