As for the sound quality, it was difficult to tell the Bose apart from the Sennheiser or the Aurvana.
The Bottom Line: I liked the JVC's comfort, discreet form and low price. If you value audio fidelity and don't care about bulk, go with the Bose. My audiophile co-workers insist that the Sennheiser offers superior sound quality, but my ears aren't sensitive enough to notice a difference when I'm trying to drown them out.
- Starbucks is opening its bathrooms to everyone
- Elon Musk: The amped-up version of Tesla's Model 3 will cost $78,000
- It's not just you: Everything really is getting more expensive
- Tax cut sparks record-setting $178 billion buyback boom
- US and China call a ceasefire in trade dispute
- Kellyanne Conway on leaks: It's a few people trying to 'settle personal scores'