As for the sound quality, it was difficult to tell the Bose apart from the Sennheiser or the Aurvana.
The Bottom Line: I liked the JVC's comfort, discreet form and low price. If you value audio fidelity and don't care about bulk, go with the Bose. My audiophile co-workers insist that the Sennheiser offers superior sound quality, but my ears aren't sensitive enough to notice a difference when I'm trying to drown them out.
- You get $500K. But first you have to move to Ohio.
- Take a weed break at work. It's allowed!
- These startups are heading to Richard Branson's private island
- 49 schools are getting this 3D carving machine for free
- She's only 33 and has 9 successful restaurants
- She left Iran at 14 and now runs a multimillion-dollar firm