As for the sound quality, it was difficult to tell the Bose apart from the Sennheiser or the Aurvana.
The Bottom Line: I liked the JVC's comfort, discreet form and low price. If you value audio fidelity and don't care about bulk, go with the Bose. My audiophile co-workers insist that the Sennheiser offers superior sound quality, but my ears aren't sensitive enough to notice a difference when I'm trying to drown them out.
- I downloaded 14 years of my Facebook data and here's what happened
- Chinese trade secret theft nearly killed my company
- Apple's Tim Cook in China: 'Exceptional' countries embrace trade
- Few noticed, but Congress just banned restaurants from skimming tips
- How to handle market volatility close to retirement
- Medicaid is a lifeline for nearly half of this county's residents