As for the sound quality, it was difficult to tell the Bose apart from the Sennheiser or the Aurvana.
The Bottom Line: I liked the JVC's comfort, discreet form and low price. If you value audio fidelity and don't care about bulk, go with the Bose. My audiophile co-workers insist that the Sennheiser offers superior sound quality, but my ears aren't sensitive enough to notice a difference when I'm trying to drown them out.
- Alternative lenders are hot -- especially among millennials
- Reddit cofounder: The next Google is one visa away from leaving U.S.
- Oprah-approved startup raises $6.25 million
- Cow farmers get high-tech tracking app
- Google Ventures: less Ubers, more health care
- 7 lifehacks to eliminate your holiday hassle