As for the sound quality, it was difficult to tell the Bose apart from the Sennheiser or the Aurvana.
The Bottom Line: I liked the JVC's comfort, discreet form and low price. If you value audio fidelity and don't care about bulk, go with the Bose. My audiophile co-workers insist that the Sennheiser offers superior sound quality, but my ears aren't sensitive enough to notice a difference when I'm trying to drown them out.
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work
- 6 designers shaking up fashion
- Women have trouble asking for money -- and their businesses suffer