That may soon change. Sayyid is heartened by the protests and demands for fair elections. He's thrilled by the softer tone that President Obama has adopted toward the country. Discussing the possibility of setting up shop in Tehran, Sayyid and sons break into big grins.
"That," Sayyid says, "would be like coming full circle."
- Warren Buffett's annual letter: Berkshire got a $29 billion gift from new tax code
- A cloud hangs over the gun industry
- Kylie Jenner curse? Snapchat faces its defining moment
- These companies have cut ties with the NRA
- Gun safety groups want Apple TV and Amazon Fire to pull NRATV
- Dropbox files for a $500 million IPO