That may soon change. Sayyid is heartened by the protests and demands for fair elections. He's thrilled by the softer tone that President Obama has adopted toward the country. Discussing the possibility of setting up shop in Tehran, Sayyid and sons break into big grins.
"That," Sayyid says, "would be like coming full circle."
- Uh oh. Thousands of neighborhood bars have closed
- What happens when kids mentor kids
- Remember Smarties? The retro candy is thriving
- D.C. considers country's most generous paid leave policy
- Hangovers create Steem, a caffeinated peanut butter
- The gig economy: More people might have jobs than you think