Centre American Select Equity Fund Investor Class (DHAMX)

11.91
Net Asset Value
-1.41%
1 Day
+5.40%
Year-to-Date
Overall Morningstar Rating
Large growth
Style or Category
No Load
Sales Expenses
1.53%
Expense Ratio
--
Morningstar Risk Rating™
Investment Objective The investment seeks long-term growth of capital. The fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus borrowings for investment purposes, in equity securities of large capitalization U.S. companies. The 80% portion of the fund's portfolio will consist of investments in U.S. companies that are members of the S&P 500 Index or possess similar market capitalization (greater than $3.0 billion) and trading volume attributes. The remaining 20% of the fund's net assets, plus borrowings for investment purposes, may include small-cap and mid-cap companies with market capitalizations of less than $3.0 billion, preferred stock, ETFs, and other securities.

Performance

1 month-3.17% 3 years--
3 months-2.38% 5 years--
1 year+14.77% Since inception+18.55%
Data through --

Peer Comparisonvs. Large growth

 DHAMXCategory
Performance 5-yr return--+17.64%
Expense ratio1.53%1.24%
Risk 5 year sharpe ratio--1.08
Net assets$135.1M$2.6B
Average market cap$72.6B$73.0B
Average P/E20.523.1
Portfolio turnover175%175%

There are thousands of mutual funds to choose from. Get Money Magazine’s picks in all major categories.

Fund Management and Purchase Info

Fund familyCentre
Fund manager & tenureJames Abate / 2 Years
Minimal initial investment$5,000.00
Minimum IRA investment--

Holdings

U.S. stock98.63%
Cash0.88%
Fixed income0.48%
International stock0.00%
Other0.00%
Top 5 Sectors
Portfolio weighting
Business service --
Consumer goods --
Consumer service --
Energy --
Financial service --
Top 10 Holdings
Portfolio weighting
AAPL Apple Inc5.34%
MSFT Microsoft Corp3.40%
JNJ Johnson & Johnson3.12%
SLB Schlumberger NV2.68%
EOG EOG Resources Inc2.11%
MMM 3M Co2.09%
GOOGL Google Inc Class A2.01%
KO Coca-Cola Co1.95%
VZ Verizon Communications Inc1.93%
PEP PepsiCo Inc1.91%

To view my watchlist

Not a member yet?

Sign up now for a free account
Market indexes are shown in real time, except for the DJIA, which is delayed by two minutes. All times are ET. Disclaimer Morningstar: © 2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer The Dow Jones IndexesSM are proprietary to and distributed by Dow Jones & Company, Inc. and have been licensed for use. All content of the Dow Jones IndexesSM © 2014 is proprietary to Dow Jones & Company, Inc. Chicago Mercantile Association. The market data is the property of Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. and its licensors. All rights reserved. FactSet Research Systems Inc. 2014. All rights reserved. Most stock quote data provided by BATS.