Tesoro Logistics LP (NYSE:TLLP)

56.38
Delayed Data
As of Jul 06
 -0.76 / -1.33%
Today’s Change
49.01
Today|||52-Week Range
73.62
-4.20%
Year-to-Date
SECTOR
Energy Minerals
INDUSTRY
Oil Refining/Marketing
MARKET CAP
$4.7B

Company Description

Tesoro Logistics LP owns, operates, develops and acquires crude oil and refined products logistics assets. The company's logistics assets are integral to the success of Tesoro's refining and marketing operations and are used to gather, transport and store crude oil and to distribute, transport and store refined products. The company operates through three segments: Gathering, Processing, and Terminalling and Transportation. The Gathering segment consists of crude oil, natural gas and produced water gathering systems in the North Dakota Williston Basin/Bakken Shale area and the Uinta, Vermillion and greater Green River basins. The Processing segment consists of four gas processing complexes, including a 60% interest in Green River Processing, LLC, which owns one fractionation facility and two gas processing complexes, with the remaining 40% interest owned by QEP Midstream Partners, LP. The Terminalling and Transportation segment consist regulated common carrier products pipeline running from Salt Lake City, Utah to Spokane, Washington and a jet fuel pipeline to the Salt Lake City International Airport. The company was founded on December 3, 2010 and is headquartered in San Antonio, TX.

Contact Information

Tesoro Logistics LP
19100 Ridgewood Parkway
San Antonio Texas 78259-1828
P:(210) 626-6000
Investor Relations:

Employees

Shareholders

Other institutional37.50%
Mutual fund holders27.55%
Individual stakeholders24.35%

Top Executives

Gregory James GoffChairman & Chief Executive Officer
Philip Michael AndersonPresident & Director
Steven M. SterinChief Financial Officer, Director & Vice President
Charles S. ParrishVice President & General Counsel
Keith M. CaseyExecutive Vice President-Operations

To view my watchlist

Not a member yet?

Sign up now for a free account