The only thing scary about this costume? Its price tag. MorphCostumes is selling a $1.6 million diamond bodysuit for Halloween, among other pricey garb.
Peter Valdes-Dapena takes the $2 million Pagani Huayra for a spin on a track to test if it's worth the ambitious price tag.
Calling all fashion entrepreneurs! New York City fashion designer Cynthia Rowley tells Christine Romans why right now is the best time to be a designer. She also explains why as a working woman she doesn't lean in, she bungee jumps in.
Media companies move to stay relevant in the digital age by offering viewers programming via the Internet.
In the world of luxury private jets, secrets are important. Gulfstream unveiled two top-secret planes, the G500 and G600. But how do they stack up against other top of the line jets?
Don't tell Sam Nazarian the gaming industry is dead. The flashy night-club and restaurant impresario is staking his reputation -- and 1 billion dollars -- into the SLS Casino in Las Vegas, the first new project in a post-recession Sin City looking for a new identity. Cristina Alesci goes on 1-on-1 with Nazarian and his bold faced named collaborators -- Lenny Kravitz, design legend Phillippe Stark, and restauranteur José Andrés -- to figure out if the SLS is simply a vanity project.
The Park Hyatt New York is the first luxury hotel to open in New York City in a decade. Rooms cost as much as 30k a night, but high-roller guests are treated to over the top decadence.
Big name Hollywood celebrities can fetch upwards of $1 million for voice-over work in commercials, for just a day's work.
CEO Stephan Winkelmann says Lamborghini's new plug-in hybrid car is a 'technological demonstrator' and that the company is looking for feedback from its customers.
Coin collecting has hit new highs fueled by soaring wealth in emerging markets.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business