The top floor unit in a Frank Gehry-designed residential building was sold to an undisclosed buyer for $66 million.
The final installment of the 'Hunger Games' series is bound to have a strong opening weekend, but can it shoot past one of its predecessors, 'Catching Fire,' to have the biggest November opening of all time?
Barry Diller, chairman of Match.com's parent company IAC, sits down with Brian Stelter and addresses critics, who say Tinder is ruining dating.
This Lamborghini set the stage for every super car after it. But driving it isn't such a smooth experience.
Stephen Colbert's Late Show band - Jon Batiste and Stay Human - opened Monday's show with the French national anthem in tribute to Paris.
Jack Highberger, who was covering a Black Lives Matter protest for KMSP in Minneapolis, was among those arrested for unlawful assembly.
On their late night shows, Stephen Colbert and Bill Maher showed their support for Paris following the terrorist attacks on the city.
Bags may not be the first thing on a gentleman's mind. But according to Ernest Sabine, of Ernest Alexander, they should be. He says a bag can help guys look the part -- at work, on the weekend, or on the go.
CNNMoney gives you a preview of this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which airs December 8.
Hong Kong tycoon purchases 'Blue Moon' diamond for a whopping $48.4m, and then names it after his seven-year-old daughter.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business