Sprout World pencils are meant to reduce waste by serving a second purpose. After they are worn down, they can be planted to become vegetables or herbs.
Leading fashion designer, Anita Dhongre, is striving to bring the dying Indian art of weaving back to the catwalk. We journey to the weavers' homes in Varanasi to trace the culturally rich fabrics from the wooden looms to the catwalks and explore how the ancient tradition is staying in business today.
Pamela Paquin, founder of Petite Mort Fur, skins roadkill and turns it into high-fashion fur accessories.
The drought is prompting SoCal homeowners to replace their lawns with native plants in turn for rebates and lower water bills.
Hong Kong's week-long Bun Festival means booming business for local bakery Kwok Kam Kee, which has produced the holiday's delicious highlight for decades. CNNMoney's Sophia Yan takes us inside the bakery.
Diane St. Clair makes butter for some of America's best chefs, including Thomas Keller. CNNMoney's Katie Quinn finds out why it tastes so good.
Silicon Valley Fashion Week kicked off with drones showcasing wearable tech and crowdfunded fashion down the runway. Betabrand CEO Chris Lindland discusses products like the Photobomber jacket.
The Planetary Society CEO Bill Nye is taking to Kickstarter in order to crowdfund for his latest space venture.
A 29-year-old couple live their life -- and run their startup -- from a 1979 Airstream trailer.
Maple syrup production in Vermont has more than doubled in the last decade. CNNMoney's Katie Quinn talks to two Vermont farmers about what's behind the increase in demand.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business