Spreading Christmas cheer is serious business, so Santas head to Santa University every year to brush up on their skills. CNNMoney gives you a glimpse at how the holiday magic is made.
He's a former lawyer, an artist and a musician. Laolu Senbanjo has turned his creativity and love of art into a business, with a style he calls: Afromysterics - rooted in his Nigerian roots. As a visual artist, his brand and celebrity collaborations include working with Nike and on Beyoncé's "Lemonade."
Bill Murray and his five brothers are injecting humorous flare into golf apparel with their new line of clothing, William Murray Golf.
Jennifer Chong designed an affordable, logo-free men's leather bag. Fourteen months later, her startup has brought in $1 million.
American start up, Vintage Electric, is determined to create hand-made electric bikes in the land where the car is king. The company wants to take a stand against planned obsolescence, designing timeless products that are built to last for generations.
Wonderbag, a simple cooking device made from polycotton and recycled foam, is helping women in rural communities cut down on time spent in the kitchen.
Boxes lets people buy, sell, trade or just show off their prized collections.
KidPass lets parents search for and book activities for their children across New York City. The company plans to expand to other major cities this year.
Jonathan Downey is a businessman helping to transform vacant spaces into vibrant street food markets. He's the co-founder of London Union, a venture to grow London's street food scene, create employment and bring communities together.
Lance Rios started with a Facebook fan page asking fellow Latinos to define what it means to be Latino in America. It's grown into a marketing business featuring comic skits, memes and shared recipes that's attracted millions of followers on social media. Past and current clients of 'Being Latino' include Coca Cola, Procter & Gamble and Honeywell.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business