From undercover yoga, to frozen yogurt for dogs, small business owners trying out for the ABC series 'Shark Tank' give their quick pitches.
Weight Watchers began 50 years ago as a regular meeting in founder Jean Nidetch's apartment.
The electronics maker never knew its audio cassette commercial would find a place in pop culture history.
We visited Maplewood, N.J., and spoke to small business owners about what it's like to run a shop in today's economic climate.
How two young entrepreneurs created a cocktail shaker made with a Mason jar that wound up on West Elm's shelves.
When her job was eliminated in a corporate shuffle, weekend chef Jill Foucré decided to open a cooking school.
Boston Beer Co. founder Jim Koch visits the NYSE to discuss 'Brewing the American Dream,' a program that provides loans and coaching for small businesses.
Okabashi Brands was founded in the 1980s when U.S. manufacturing was shrinking. But thanks to automation, a U.S. workforce, and recycling methods, Okabashi is a success story.
Larry DelGrego and his family have been fixing and refurbishing Parker shotguns for four generations.
MJ Freeway is part of a growing, legal marijuana industry, providing software solutions for marijuana businesses.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business