A San Francisco startup is creating kayaks that fold up like origami in about five minutes.
Badlands Pawn in South Dakota is a 70,000 square foot facility that includes a gun range, tattoo shop, casino and radio station. Once a week, the pawn shop floor is converted into a concert space.
In one of Africa's smallest countries, advertising executive Vincent Montocchio manages big-name clients like Pepsi with a unique "local" mentality.
The new Milk & Honey distillery in Tel Aviv is producing Israel's first single malt whisky. CNNMoney goes inside the distillery to find out why the owners think their kosher whisky will be a success.
These stylish, stainless-steel water bottles are a sensation around the world. Sarah Kauss started the company in her apartment back in 2009. Now she heads a team of 30 employees.
A futuristic restaurant called Eatsa is offering a fresh take on fast food.
Three working moms in Los Angeles created HopSkipDrive to solve their own problem of shuttling their kids to after-school activities.
DogVacay allows busy pet owners to leave their dogs with pet sitters instead of the kennel.
Hello Alfred allows customers to hire a shared neighborhood butler to tackle their to-do list.
Death Wish Coffee Company beat out 15,000 other small businesses to score a free 30-second Super Bowl commercial.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business