Sara Story, a New York-based interior designer and businesswoman, draws inspiration from her travels. She was born in Japan and has lived in Singapore and Houston, Texas. Story has a distinctive clientele. From a loft in New York's TriBeCa to a Singapore bungalow, her work has been described as "sophisticated" and "eclectic."
There's a power struggling boiling over for the future of Viacom. Controlling shareholder Sumner Redstone has split with the company's CEO, Phillippe Dauman, and Dauman thinks his daughter, Shari Redstone, is behind the takeover.
Disney gives a first look at its live action "Beauty and the Beast" starring Emma Watson as Belle.
A new film starring John Malkovich was showcased at Cannes Film Festival, even though it will be locked in a safe until 2115. CNN's Lisa France explains.
Morley Safer was the longest serving correspondent in "60 Minutes" history and filed his last report in March.
During Fox's "Megyn Kelly Presents," Kelly confronts Donald Trump about his tweets calling the Fox host a "bimbo."
East Sister Rock Island is one of the last homes legally built on coral reef in the Keys and it's on the market for $10 million.
Michael Barbaro and Megan Twohey of The New York Times speak to CNN regarding their recent story profiling Donald Trump's relationships with women.
Donald Trump's ex-girlfriend, Rowanne Brewer Lane, tells CNN that she was misled and misquoted by a New York Times article.
Poynter's Kelly McBride says Facebook is at a "turning point" in its relationship with the news business. And The Federalist's MZ Hemingway puts recent claims of anti-conservative bias in context.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business