Jeffrey A. Marks, the general manager of WDBJ, tells CNN about the shooting of Virginia reporter Alison Parker and photographer Adam Ward, who were shot and killed on live TV.
Black hair is big business - an estimated $2.7 billion industry in hair care alone. A shift away from chemical relaxers in favor of natural hair has sparked a wave of innovation in the industry and created renewed opportunity for black entrepreneurs.
A reporter and cameraman from CNN affiliate WDBJ were killed during a shooting incident that occurred on live television, according to the station.
Univision anchor Jorge Ramos reacts to being thrown out of a Donald Trump press conference.
Step behind the scenes of shopping channel QVC to find out about the value of celebrity endorsements.
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump had more harsh tweets for Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly. This time Roger Ailes, the head of the television station, fired back.
Brian Stelter gets some straight talk from Sir Patrick Stewart, star of the new Starz comedy 'Blunt Talk.' Stewart plays Walter Blunt, a TV host struggling with more than just ratings.
Donald Trump has been receiving wall-to-wall coverage on cable news, as well as dominating nightly newscasts and newspaper coverage compared to his GOP rivals.
Donald Trump has appeared on the cover of Time Magazine and The Hollywood Reporter. Next up is Rolling Stone.
The legendary star of 'Blunt Talk' on Starz tells Brian Stelter what he learned during his time in the anchor chair.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business