The falling euro is creating problems for companies' bottom lines. Just look at Chanel to see the impact. The fashion house is raising prices in Europe, cutting them in China because of currency fluctuations.
Senator Al Franken says the death of the Comcast-Time Warner Cable merger is a good thing for consumers.
Senator Al Franken tells CNNMoney's Brian Stelter why he'll be celebrating if Comcast walks away from the deal to merge with Time Warner Cable.
Dr. Oz devoted a segment of his show to shoot down critics who said he had conflicts of interest - by accusing them of the same problem.
Brands are spending thousands of dollars on "olfactive branding" and 12.29 is looking to cash in on this trend. CNNMoney's Vanessa Yurkevich talks to 12.29's founders about their booming business.
CNNMoney's Brian Stelter looks back at the comedians who have hosted the dinner ? from Kimmel to Stewart to Colbert and Leno ? and highlights the funniest moments.
The $45 billion merger is facing an administrative hearing by the Federal Communications Commission.
Paul McCartney bought this green Aston Martin DB6 in 1966. It's a piece of rock legend: Paul first recorded 'Hey Jude' for John Lennon's son Julian on the tape recorder he had installed in the dash.
Robert Downey Jr. lost patience with a British interviewer after he was pressed about the "dark periods" in his past.
CNNMoney's Brian Stelter analyzes ABC's decision to dedicate two hours of prime time to Diane Sawyer's interview of Bruce Jenner.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business