Gadget retailer Hammacher Schlemmer is selling some of the more outlandish holiday gifts, including a whale-shaped submarine and a hovercraft.
Only the world's most passionate Ferrari fans have the opportunity to own and drive real Formula 1 race cars on tracks.
Mi Sueno is a luxury yacht with a helicopter landing deck allowing guests to arrive fast, in style and in total privacy.
Sick of waiting for your valet? Check out this private helicopter with a 'priceless' façade that costs over $2 million.
Campagna Motors have developed a cool street-legal, three-wheeled vehicle that can reach speeds of 60 mph in less than four seconds.
Head of Sotheby's contemporary art department in New York Alex Rotter explains the significance of Andy Warhol's expensive works of art.
A special Rolex Daytona auction by Christie's celebrated the 50th anniversary of the iconic watch.
Sotheby's auctioned off an extremely rare 59.6 carat pink diamond for over $83 million in Geneva.
Borro is not your typical pawn shop but a personal lending company that takes luxury goods like cars, jewelry, art, antiques and even collectibles like an Olympic medal or an Oscar as collateral.
John Allan's is not your ordinary barber shop. At this gentlemen-only grooming salon patrons get manicures, haircuts and shaves as well as hot towel facials and optional cocktails.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business