French Economist Thomas Piketty has a new book exploring the history of income inequality around the world. He thinks the U.S. tax code can be more progressive.
Federal Reserve chief Janet Yellen discusses the reasons why the banking industry in the U.S. is healthy and the challenges Europe still needs to overcome.
Prices for common foods like coffee, dairy and beef have increased greatly over last year, with some analysts pointing the finger at California's severe drought.
Shareholders have enjoyed soaring dividend pay-out increases since the recession and it doesn't look like its stopping anytime soon. This first quarter alone was the biggest increase ever.
Years after the financial crisis, regulators announced that the big banks will have to hold more capital to protect against losses. Will it make the financial system safer?
CNNMoney's Fear and Greed index shows fear to be the driving factor in market sentiment, thanks to worries about the Fed, slowing earnings growth and concerns that stocks got too hot in 2013.
Scott Shellady, Senior Vice President at the Trean Group, doesn't see enough strength in the economy to support earnings and stocks right now.
It's a crucial test for General Motors CEO Mary Barra, as she heads to Washington to answer questions about the recall of 2.6 million vehicles. She's tried to turn this public relations nightmare around, but will it be enough? Barra's and GM's reputations are both on the line.
Senator Patty Murray discusses how her negotiations with Paul Ryan on a December budget deal were aided by their mutual love for football.
14 IPOs are scheduled for this week, a sign of optimism on the Street. But make sure you look at the 'risk factors' before jumping on the craze. King Digital, maker of Candy Crush, had 24!
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business