Josh Duggar, the oldest of the 19 Duggar children, apologized after he was accused of molesting young girls when he was a teenager.
George Clooney and Britt Robertson star in Brad Bird's futuristic adventure about making a better world.
Plains All American Pipeline has been fined for previous oil spill violations across four states.
David Letterman says goodbye to the "Late Show." Here are a few highlights.
2,000 people gathered near the fast food giant's headquarters ahead of the shareholder's meeting to ask for $15 an hour.
Los Angeles joins Seattle and San Francisco in boosting its minimum wage. Lawmakers voted for a $15 an hour increase by 2020.
The U.S. Department of Transportation and National Highway Safety Administration announced Tuesday that it is expanding the recall of vehicles in the U.S. equipped with rupture-prone Takata Airbags, bringing the number of affected vehicles to 34 million -- almost double the original recall. The recall is believed to be the largest in U.S. history.
Takata is recalling 34 million cars for faulty airbags, which have been linked to at least 5 deaths.
Nine people were killed in a shootout among rival biker gangs that started in a Twin Peaks restaurant and spilled into the parking lot.
Watch the first trailer for 'Steve Jobs,' written by Aaron Sorkin and based on the Walter Isaacson biography of the same name.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business