Many thought 2017 would be the year the of the woman -- the year the ultimate glass ceiling would shatter with a woman entering the White House. Instead, it began with the Woman's March -- the first of many counterpunches against a perceived assault on women's rights. Laurie Segall takes you through the year feminism fought back.
The "Super Size Me" filmmaker admitted to sexual misconduct on his social media account.
Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne talks with CNN's Zain Asher about the potential strengths of bitcoin during a dollar crisis.
President Trump congratulated Rupert Murdoch on the Disney-21st Century Fox deal, which will combine two of the biggest players in Hollywood. CNNMoney's Brian Stelter reports.
Legendary director Steven Spielberg reacts to the barrage of sexual harassment accusations against others in Hollywood. Spielberg explains to CNN why he is shocked, but not surprised.
Prince William and Prince Harry walked the red carpet at the European premiere of "Star Wars: The Last Jedi."
A former employee for NFL Network is suing for sexual harassment and wrongful termination. The suit involves current and past on-air talent for the network.
Celebrity chef Mario Batali has announced he will step down from the day-to-day operations of his businesses after multiple women accused him of sexual misconduct.
Cboe Global Markets CEO Ed Tilly speaks with CNN's Maggie Lake about the launch of bitcoin futures.
Naomi Gleit, VP of Social Good at Facebook, discusses the steps Facebook is taking to prevent Russian meddling in U.S. politics and elections. She tells CNN's Poppy Harlow, "We take this really seriously."
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business