President Obama discusses America's place in the world regarding income inequality and social mobility. Then he calls for a higher federal minimum wage.
Fast food workers like Eduardo Shoy have had to make big sacrifices in order to continue supporting his family on a wage of $7.25 an hour.
These 4 charts explain why you're not feeling better about the economy, despite its growth.
American high school students score below average on math and science, and squeak above the mean in reading when measured against 64 other countries.
Starting January 1st, Colorado will allow the sale of non-medical marijuana to consumers and companies like Open Vape are sprouting up to take advantage of the demand.
For 37 years, Betty Halbreich has been helping Hollywood celebrities pick out the perfect gift.
Online merchant KlearGear.com fined a customer $3,500 for posting a critical review about the company's customer service.
Shoppers stormed into stores across the U.S. to get their hands on Black Friday bargains.
America's biggest retailer gets ready for the huge shopping day with over a million workers.
It's one of the busiest travel days of the year, and there could be plenty of cancellations due to weather. Here's how to navigate the chaos.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business