Is this why executive compensation is out of control? Warren Buffett disagreed with Coca-Cola's latest plan, but he abstained from the vote instead of using the power of his millions of shares.
Responding to Michael Lewis's new book 'Flash Boys' Warren Buffett says the 'imperfections' in the market are not hurting the average investor significantly.
Southwest Airlines CEO Gary Kelly discusses how his company fought through the winter weather, travel demand in 2014, oil prices and business travelers.
Billionaire Warren Buffett says, 'I don't see anybody in the 1% that wants to leave that category and join the 99% because they're feeling persecuted.'
Warren Buffett does not think that $7.25 an hour is enough to live on, but he thinks raising the Earned Income Tax Credit might be a better solution than changing wage laws.
ARM Holdings CEO Simon Segars explains how his technology company will continue to grow even as a key market -- smartphones -- matures and stabilizes.
After ringing the opening bell this morning, Globalstar CEO Jay Monroe explained how a switch to satellite technology would fix antiquated air traffic control systems. And why the upgrade won't actually cost much.
BMW's North American President Ludwig Willisch talks about why the company is manufacturing its X series cars in the South Carolina.
Ambassador Samantha Power hints at why she wants Hillary Clinton to run in 2016.
Bill Ford, executive chairman of Ford, discusses the last 50 years of Mustang, global car markets, fuel economy, the GM recall and self-driving cars.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business