The Olympic committee's $1.8 billion budget includes medals made from recycled circuit boards and a sustainable skating ring.
Ambitious Chinese electric car maker BYD could be a surprise entrant in the U.S. market as soon as the end of this year.
Are pure, plug-in electric cars the way of the future? Automakers at the Detroit auto show have different opinions.
CEO Elon Musk is confident Americans will buy electric vehicles and thinks Tesla is setting an example.
A new approach has drivers paying based on how far they drive each month.
We took Chevrolet's pre-production Volt for a spin and found a peppy, very quiet, and driveable car.
When the ball drops at the stroke of midnight, less energy will be used thanks to LED bulbs.
In places like the Mojave Desert, some fight to preserve the landscape and prevent the installation of solar panels.
CEO Fred Smith says the cost of taxing emissions will get passed on to customers, and that a lower corporate tax rate will create jobs.
It?s projected to cost $18,000 more to manufacture a plug-in hybrid than a regular car next year, according to one study.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business