A health care insurance insider reveals the industry's dishonesty and warns the public about deceptive practices.
One day before surgery, a Texas woman's coverage is canceled. She fights back for herself and others.
Former health care executive Wendell Potter says efforts to please Wall Street cost patient lives.
- Obama's ex-doctor: Insurers 'screwing' it up
- How insurers meddle in your care
- Rx for money woes: Doctors quit medicine
- The fear factor in health care costs
- Doctors slash vaccines due to rising costs
- Doctor's orders: Avoid insurance
- Health care's big money wasters
- 911 abuse: Calling with the sniffles
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business