Guardian reporter Ben Jacobs tells CNN that the suggestion that he touched GOP candidate Greg Gianforte first is "totally false."
An audio recording captured an altercation between a reporter and Greg Gianforte, a candidate in Montana's special congressional election.
GOP Montana U.S. House candidate Greg Gianforte is accused of body slamming Guardian reporter Ben Jacobs at a campaign event on Wednesday.
Republican candidate in Montana's special congressional election allegedly body slammed journalist Ben Jacobs.
Democratic commissioner Ellen Weintraub says the FEC has jurisdiction over Facebook ads paid for by Russians in the lead up to the election. She says objections from Republican commissioners have prevented her from implementing stronger rules to stop "foreign money creeping into our system."
The Office of Government Ethics asked the Trump administration to disclose any ethics waivers granted to former lobbyists. The White House says the ethics office wants too much information in an unrealistic time frame.
Ford CEO Mark Fields is out after less than three years. Executive Chairman Bill Ford tells CNN's Poppy Harlow why Ford must be more agile as technology changes rapidly.
Treasury Secretary Stephen Mnuchin says he wants a 21st-century Glass-Steagall law. But Senator Elizabeth Warren wants to know what that really means.
Here's a look at the "Saturday Night Live" sketches that have caused the show's best ratings in 23 years. Spoiler alert: they're all about politics.
Roger Ailes, who transformed cable news and then American politics by building Fox News into a ratings powerhouse, has died. He was 77.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business