Housing is so sparse in the oil boomtown of Williston, North Dakota that new apartments being built are going for what you might pay for rent in New York City or San Francisco.
Gun silencers have been around since the early 1900s. However, the world's first shotgun suppressor is now available on the gun rack, thanks to a company called SilencerCo from Salt Lake City, Utah.
You can bet on just about anything around the Super Bowl. From crotch grabs to the coaches' fashion choices, here are some of the oddest wagers you can take odds on.
Paul La Monica and Cristina Alesci break down the business behind the growing, upscale fast-food chain.
Snickers released its Super Bowl ad early this year, starring Steve Buscemi and Danny Trejo as members of 'The Brady Bunch.'
Comcast customer received a bill with his first name changed to 'A?hole' after canceling cable service.
Don Thompson is retiring as CEO of McDonald's. Where does the struggling fast food chain go from here?
Montauk is a famous surf spot in the summer. But a few surfers were brave enough to catch some waves in the blizzard of 2015.
Investor Carl Icahn thinks Apple stock is undervalued.
In the first Snapchat interview with a U.S. lawmaker, possible 2016 presidential candidate and Republican Senator Rand Paul dishes on Hillary Clinton, drones, 2016 and what he does to unwind.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business