The government argues AT&T's proposed purchase of Time Warner, parent of CNN, is bad for consumers. If the judge agrees, the case could change the course of history for the media industry.
CNN's Don Lemon sits down with Cambridge Analytica whistleblower Christopher Wylie.
A dog named Irgo has been reunited with his family, after accidentally being flown to Japan by United Airlines.
Often when popular video games like "Assassin's Creed" and "Prince of Persia" are turned into movies, audiences are disappointed. CNNMoney's Frank Pallotta explains why.
Rihanna responds to Snapchat's apology for an advertisement that appeared to mock her domestic violence incident with her former boyfriend, Chris Brown.
Wordsmith Aaron Sorkin also played the hand of director to make a story about a tough-as-nails woman bloom on screen.
The US ran a $2.7 billion trade surplus with Canada last year, according to the Commerce Department. CNNMoney's Christine Romans breaks down the numbers.
Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes, who promised to revolutionize blood testing, has been charged by the SEC with fraud involving more than $700 million.
The collapse of Bear Stearns was one of the first dominoes to fall in the Great Recession. CNN's Chief Business Correspondent Christine Romans looks back on what it was like to cover one of the darkest moments in recent financial history.
The Senate is advancing a new banking bill which Sen. Elizabeth Warren says, "puts us at great risk" for another taxpayer bailout.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business