CNN's Richard Quest, Laurie Segall, Poppy Harlow and Brian Stelter discuss the pervasiveness of sexual misconduct in Hollywood and Silicon Valley and what can be done to protect sexual harassment victims.
New York State Senator Brad Hoylman is pushing for legislation that would void employment contracts with non-disclosure agreements that potentially protect criminal behavior.
CNN's Leyla Santiago looks at how Puerto Rico is recovering a month after being devastated by Hurricane Maria. Much of the island is still without power and clean water.
With the retirement of American Express CEO Kenneth Chenault, there will soon be just 3 African-American CEOs of Fortune 500 companies.
Former "Clarissa Explains it All" and "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" star Melissa Joan Hart sits down with CNNMoney's Frank Pallotta to discuss her latest directorial effort, Lifetime's "The Watcher in the Woods," and how writing and directing is "a boy's club."
A group linked to the Russian troll farm behind thousands of fake Facebook ads paid personal trainers in New York, Florida, and other parts of the United States to run self-defense classes for African Americans in an apparent attempt to stoke racial tensions and gather contact details of Americans potentially susceptible to their propaganda. CNN's Drew Griffin reports.
Several women have come forward alleging Harvey Weinstein sexually assaulted and harassed them. Five women shared their experiences with CNN.
Former Fox News anchor Gretchen Carlson speaks out about her experience of sexual harassment and gives advice to women in her new book "Be Fierce." She tells CNN's Poppy Harlow that human resource departments aren't always there to advocate for employees, and explains why she is fighting to make forced arbitration clauses illegal.
Amazon Studios chief Roy Price has resigned, five days after he was placed on a "leave of absence" after a producer accused him of sexual harassment.
Billionaire Richard Branson says someone pretending to be head of the U.K. Ministry of Defence asked for ransom money to help free a kidnapped British diplomat.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business