When her job was eliminated in a corporate shuffle, weekend chef Jill Foucré decided to open a cooking school.
Operation Prom collects new and barely used dresses to give away to low-income families that are squeezed during prom season.
Boston Beer Co. founder Jim Koch visits the NYSE to discuss 'Brewing the American Dream,' a program that provides loans and coaching for small businesses.
Okabashi Brands was founded in the 1980s when U.S. manufacturing was shrinking. But thanks to automation, a U.S. workforce, and recycling methods, Okabashi is a success story.
Larry DelGrego and his family have been fixing and refurbishing Parker shotguns for four generations.
89-year old Pearl Malkin launches a business making her own line of decorated "Happy Canes" and uses Kickstarter to raise $3,500.
When things go wrong in Europe, American companies feel the pain. Here's how it affects Paul Reed Smith guitars.
The Strand Bookstore in New York has held on for over 80 years despite the changing city around it.
Owners of a limousine company and a jewelry business weigh in on what the fiscal cliff means for their bottom lines.
Lady Gaga launches new perfume called Fame, which is black in the bottle but goes on clear.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business