Privateer Holdings has ambitions to be a global, corporate marijuana company, announcing a multi-million dollar investment from Peter Thiel's Founder's Fund.
Blackberry CEO John Chen says the company is trying to attract 'professional people' who care about being 'secure, private and productive.'
T-Mobile CEO John Legere explains his company's new plan to allow customers to roll over data, not just minutes.
The Campbell Soup Company has been headquartered in Camden, New Jersey for 145 years. CEO Denise Morrison says the investment in the community can be a 'model' for other cities and 'good for America.'
A powerful woman on Wall Street, Citi's head of Consumer and Commercial Banking, Jane Fraser, says 'it's a question of when not if' a woman will be at the helm of a major U.S. bank.
CEO of Duke Energy Lynn Good says she doesn't like to focus on her gender as a leader, and laughs about how people say they thought she would be taller!
Duke Energy CEO Lynn Good talks about the company's effort to build a natural gas pipeline and what it means for energy diversity down the road.
Some people are calling the housing market 'frothy' but Citi's head of consumer banking and CitiMortgage says mortgage levels are actually disappointing. She explains the contributing factors.
Intel President Renee James says the company is not interested in making a phone, but instead wants to power the devices that people are using around the world.
Mary Barra is the first female CEO of General Motors. Did she face obstacles along the way in the male dominated auto industry?
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business