CEO of International Airlines Group Willie Walsh says 'we've got to find this aircraft and we've got to understand what has happened.'
CEO Mary Barra says that her company is not focused on the 'cost elements' of the safety fix and that GM is 'gonna do the right thing.'
CEO Mary Barra explains GM's decision to recall 2.6 million cars with faulty ignition switches and what they are doing to prevent another situation in the future.
Twitter co-founder Biz Stone on why he turned down Facebook's $500M offer and why entrepreneurs aren't heroes.
Education Secretary Arne Duncan tells Christine Romans how spending on kids now will bring big returns later.
Education Secretary Arne Duncan gives his 30-second pitch to prospective teachers saying teaching is the best way to change America.
Should America be concerned about how much data Facebook collects? COO Sheryl Sandberg responds, and says that she has 'no plans' to run for political office.
Ally Financial CEO Mike Carpenter describes how his company's IPO brings TARP money back to the American taxpayer.
Ebay CEO John Donahoe says he talks with Carl Icahn 'on a periodic basis' and that they have agreed to keep PayPal part of Ebay in exchange for adding an independent board director.
He's only 28, but Sam Altman, the new president of venture capital firm Y Combinator, knows what it takes to found a successful tech company. He did it himself. Find out what he looks for in a founder and why he thinks we're all too scared of risk.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business