Where does Bill Ackman draw the line between responsibility to his investors and his personal dispute with nutritional supplement company Herbalife?
Despite the mountains of evidence that Bill Ackman presented against Herbalife and its distributors, regulators haven't made much more than a peep about investigating the company.
It was an investor that helped reform for-profit colleges in the United States. Bill Ackman says Herbalife is a 'for-profit education scam for really poor people.'
Activist investor Bill Ackman made a 3 hour presentation slamming Herbalife and its practices. He boils down the argument for Cristina Alesci.
Bill Ackman says 'the rewards are probably not great enough to justify the time and the energy' battling over Herbalife. Does it feel like Wall Street vs. Bill Ackman?
General Motor's victim compensation plan does not include all car models with defective ignition switches that were recalled. Why? CEO Mary Barra responds.
SurveyMonkey is one of a number of technology companies valued over $1 billion. CEO Dave Goldberg explains why they are choosing to stay private rather than IPO.
Boeing CEO Jim McNerney says his Dreamliners are superior to anything in Airbus' fleet, but says the A330neo 'will be an improvement' from its current model.
Airbus is revamping its A330 model to reduce fuel consumption and take on the Dreamliner?
In talking about his book, 'The Glass Closet', Former BP CEO John Browne says he 'would have had better relationships with people' if he had been openly gay while CEO.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business