A superyacht is more than just a big boat. The luxury vessels may include features like helipads that double as basketball courts and private spas.
Innocence Island, a private Bahamas getaway, was auctioned off for the relatively low price of $17 million. Is the luxurious lifestyle truly this affordable?
This Patek Philippe watch was worn by doctor Kemp Clark when he pronounced the time of death of President John F. Kennedy.
This 42-foot day boat looks like it was made in the 1950s, but it has state of the art technology hidden behind the elegant classic looks.
Etihad Airways will offer passengers on its A380 a luxurious three-room suite that comes with its own 32-inch TV, bedroom, bathroom, personal butler and private chef.
Ferrari fans try out their racing skills on the picturesque Magello Circuit in Tuscany, Italy.
Iconic fashion and jewelry labels like Louis Vuitton, Hermes and Harry Winston are investing in high-end watchmaking factories to produce mechanical time pieces on par with traditional brands like Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin and Audemars Piguet.
See what the clients of this tune-up shop do to their luxury cars to make them truly unique.
The legendary designer of provocative haute couture presents 165 of his creations in a London retrospective. Is he hinting at retirement?
Complicated mechanical watches tell more than just what time it is. But extra features come at a steep price.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business