HeliCat is a catamaran designed to go through rough waters better than a single hull small boat.
Safira combines the technical capabilities of a commercial exploration vessel with green technologies and the luxuries of a super yacht.
Want to surprise your Valentine's Day date by appearing as a knight in shining armor? You can buy this original museum-grade 16th century piece for a fearless million dollars.
Young antique collectors have a fresh approach of mixing pieces from different styles and periods to create eclectic interiors.
SkyRunner is a dune buggy and a power parachute in one. After almost three years in development, it is on track to hit the market later this year.
Tom Perkins boasted that his Richard Mille watch was worth 'a six-pack of Rolexes', but a comparable model is actually worth 69 Rolex Air-King watches.
A Ferrari fanatic has recreated his car collection with exact replica models, which cost thousands of dollars.
Sailing yacht Montigne combines all of the amenities and luxuries of a motor mega yacht with a romance and tradition of sailing.
The $42,000 high-performance amphibian ATV can speed up to 45 mph on both land and water.
Gadget retailer Hammacher Schlemmer is selling some of the more outlandish holiday gifts, including a whale-shaped submarine and a hovercraft.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business