About 800 of the company's roughly 900 locations in Britain were temporarily closed on Monday after a logistics snafu stopped chicken deliveries.
Deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein gives details on some of the 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller for allegedly meddling in the 2016 presidential election, charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States.
The New Yorker magazine reported details of an alleged nine-month affair between Donald Trump and former Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal.
The fast food chain will be cutting artificial ingredients and is reducing Happy Meals to under 600 calories.
Senator Chris Murphy makes an emotional plea on the Senate floor after a deadly shooting at a Florida high school.
Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein has been fairly snarky on Twitter lately. He explains to CNN's Christine Romans why he feels the need to be public with his thoughts in the current political environment.
Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein says that immigration helps the economy in the long run, but understands that "gut level" emotions that drive the debate. He also says he wants to see DACA resolved.
Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein says he'd bet "the economy is higher today than it otherwise would be" if Hillary Clinton had won the election. He also says not too much has happened with President Trump's trade agenda yet.
Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein says the bonuses that are being handed out due to tax reform are "symbolic" but that symbolism matters. He says the most important thing for the economy is people investing for the long run, and solving structural inequality that has "created political instability."
While he doesn't think it's the most likely scenario, Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein says there's a real risk of an overheating economy and the Federal Reserve raising rates quickly. His advice to the average American invested in the stock market: "I'd be planning for the contingency that this ends up being a worse time than people are thinking."
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business