Emeryville, California has the highest minimum wage in the country at $14.44/hr. It will rise to $16 by 2019. CNNMoney's Vanessa Yurkevich finds out how small businesses are making it work.
The ruling, handed down by U.S. District Judge Richard Berman, nullified the four-game suspension levied against Tom Brady.
Netflix CEO Reed Hastings says reports that Apple is considering original programming are "not that big a deal." He's focused on great shows and expanding in Asia.
Rancho Obi-Wan has 300,000 unique "Star Wars"-related pieces, earning it the Guinness world record for "Largest Collection of Star Wars Memorabilia."
Google's logo makeover is intended to make it easier to read on mobile devices and wearables.
He's one of the best tennis players in history, but Roger Federer is paying attention to more than just the US Open. Federer weighs in on the volatile markets with CNNMoney.
Is Apple about to challenge Netflix with its own original programming? CNN's Brian Stelter breaks it down.
No budget means no lottery payouts over $25,000 in Illinois. CNN affiliate WGN reports.
Wes Craven, the visionary filmmaker who defined the horror genre, has died.
A week that started with the Dow's record 1,000-point drop turned around. Stocks finished the week in the green after the best 2-day rally since 2008.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business