Warren Buffett weighs in on Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act and says sexual orientation should be a protected class in the state: 'If people can exercise discrimination based on sexual orientation, then it's wrong.'
From the brazen to the banned, here are some of the internet domain company's most infamous commercials.
Indiana Governor Mike Pence says he will propose legislation to clarify that the Religious Freedom Restoration Act does not give businesses the right to deny services to anyone.
After the CEOs of Apple, Angie's List, Eli Lilly, and PayPal vocally criticized the anti-LGBT law, they may put their money where their mouth is - and shrink their operations in Indiana. The controversial bill could also chase away big events like the NCAA finals, impacting tourism.
Jay Z brought out Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Kanye West, and more to announce Tidal -- his new streaming service owned by the artists themselves.
CNNMoney has the details on the new host of 'The Daily Show.'
PayPal co-founder Max Levchin is urging Silicon Valley to evaluate their business relationships with Indiana in light of the recently passed "religious freedom" law.
Thanks to the soaring dollar, that Paris trip just got a lot cheaper. Christine Romans explains where else you can get more for your money.
Ruth Porat will become Google's new chief financial officer in May.
Indiana Governor Mike Pence signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which allows businesses to refuse service to gay people on religious grounds.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business