Mel Chin and the artists of the Gala Committee led a "top secret" operation: hiding their art on the sets of "Melrose Place." Unbeknownst to millions of the drama's fans, every week their television sets became covert contemporary art galleries.
FUBU Founder Daymond John tells CNNMoney's Christine Romans that the controversy of stop-and-frisk resonates with him, and how recent tragic shootings can open up a larger dialogue.
Alec Baldwin becomes Donald Trump. CNN's Jeanne Moos previews the return of "SNL" with a new Donald.
CNN's Rene Marsh maps how a commuter train derailed during rush hour, killing one person and leaving more than one hundred injured.
Billionaire Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban tells CNNMoney's Christine Romans why he met with his players and gave his blessing for possible protests during the national anthem.
CEO, John Stumpf, sought to defend his bank and his role in the creation of up to 2 million fake accounts. He appeared before a very hostile audience of members of the House Financial Services Committee.
Former Chipotle worker, who was 16 years old when she was sexually assaulted by supervisors, was awarded $7.65 million by a jury in Houston, Texas. CNN affiliate KPRC reports.
California State Treasurer John Chiang says Wells Fargo needs to restore customers' trust before the state returns to doing business with the bank.
The House and Senate voted to overturn President Obama's veto of a bill that would allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia. CNN's Manu Raju reports.
Melinda Gates, co-founder of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, tells CNN's Poppy Harlow why diversity in tech is critical, saying "we all should be contributing... to where the future is going."
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business