IBM reports lower-than-expected profit and revenue, and announces Globalfoundaries will take over its chip unit.
Snapchat ads are here, but they aren't in your personal feed. The company, valued at $10 billion, calls a move like that "totally rude," and will instead put ads in users' public updates feed.
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital has lost money and two-thirds of its patient capacity after a patient with Ebola died there.
All the money news that matters to you this week: Stocks drop, then recover -- why that's a good thing, plus the cheapest gas in years is coming to your corner and why Facebook and Apple are reportedly paying for employees to freeze their eggs.
Starbucks is rolling out a mobile ordering option in 2015 that will allow customers to place and pay for their orders before visiting a store. Customers who use the current mobile payment app during the holidays could win Starbucks for life.
Helen, a mother of four from California, said goodbye to her family and moved to North Dakota. After living the first four months out of her van, she is now pulling in a six-figure salary as a truck driver.
In response to the massive influx of men in North Dakota, a unique business is flourishing. Boomtown Babes is a coffee stand selling espresso with a shot of sex appeal.
Media companies move to stay relevant in the digital age by offering viewers programming via the Internet.
"Friends" brought in 52.9 million viewers at its peak, and now it's available to stream for Netflix's 53 million subscribers in January 2015.
Apple is unveiling its new iPads today, and it looks like there's an app for almost everything. Check out 5 of the coolest ways to use your iPad.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business