Comedian Hari Kondabolu is taking on Apu, the Indian convenience store owner on "The Simpsons." He explains how the character has reinforced negative stereotypes about Indians for decades.
210,000 gallons of oil has leaked from the Keystone Pipeline in South Dakota, according to the pipeline's operator TransCanada.
Comcast and Verizon have approached 21st Century Fox about acquiring parts of the company, sources familiar with the talks told CNN.
Leeann Tweeden has accused Minnesota Sen. Al Franken of unwanted contact during a 2006 USO tour.
Leeann Tweeden, who said she was groped and "forcibly kissed" by Sen. Al Franken, says that our culture is part of the problem, and the first step toward change is for the people doing the abusing coming forward.
Richard Cordray is stepping down as the head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Here's what you need to know about the controversial agency.
The Old Vic theater in London says it has uncovered 20 allegations of inappropriate behavior by Kevin Spacey. The actor was artistic director there from 2004 to 2015. CNNMoney's Chloe Melas reports.
Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece, "Salvator Mundi," was sold at a Christie's auction for a little over $450 million and became the most expensive artwork to ever sell at auction.
Two more women accuse Senate GOP candidate Roy Moore of unwanted advances at an Alabama mall when they were teenagers, according to the Washington Post.
After weeks of Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson pushing for an investigation into Hillary Clinton's involvement on the Uranium One deal, their Fox News colleague Shepard Smith dismantled the story.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business