Kraft Heinz says it will continue its pursuit of Unilever in what could be one of the biggest mergers of all time. The question is, what would a combined company look like? CNN's Richard Quest and Paul R. La Monica look at a battle of the brands.
Here's a look back at some of the most memorable and controversial moments from presidential press conferences.
President Donald Trump delivers remarks at the Boeing plant in South Carolina.
The White House is naming Mike Dubke communications director, but who is he?
The Senate confirmed Scott Pruitt to head the Environmental Protection Agency, an agency Republicans desperately want to rein in after what they charge was eight years of dangerous activism under the Obama administration that hurt businesses, jobs and the economy.
Both Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer speak for the White House, but with a chaotic start to the administration they haven't always been on the same page.
Immigrant workers across the US took to the streets to protest President Trump's immigration policies.
When asked during a press conference about his administration's ties to Russia, President Donald Trump said he has nothing to do with the Russian government.
CNN's Jim Acosta asks President Trump to clarify his stance on leaks within his administration when he encouraged it back during the 2016 election cycle.
Donald Trump comments on Michael Flynn's departure and says the press illegally obtains information about what's happening behind the scenes in his administration.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business