Coca-Cola issued a statement saying the "controversy has tarnished the mission and ideals of the FIFA World Cup" and McDonald's said it is monitoring the situation closely.
Lois Hart and David Walker anchored the Cable News Network's inaugural broadcast 35 years ago. Gun violence, airline troubles and political primaries made the headlines.
A new hack will crash your iPhone when you receive a particular text message.
Swiss police arrested six FIFA officials on corruption charges from the United States.
In the weeks before the death of renowned photographer Mary Ellen Mark, CNN joined her in New Orleans. She captured the recovery of the city 10 years after Hurricane Katrina.
Mathematician John Forbes Nash Jr., who received the 1994 Nobel Prize in Economics for his work in game theory, and whose life inspired the film 'A Beautiful Mind,' died in a car crash, according to New Jersey State Police.
Josh Duggar, the oldest of the 19 Duggar children, apologized after he was accused of molesting young girls when he was a teenager.
George Clooney and Britt Robertson star in Brad Bird's futuristic adventure about making a better world.
Plains All American Pipeline has been fined for previous oil spill violations across four states.
David Letterman says goodbye to the "Late Show." Here are a few highlights.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business