Gelvenor Textiles produces approximately 215 million square feet of high performance materials a year, including bullet-proof fabric.
Faith is part of the fabric of society in Malaysia, and has given rise to new industries. We check into one of Kuala Lumpur's halal branded hotels to see what exactly that entails.
The Lantana Airport in Palm Beach County takes President Trump's frequent visits to Mar-a-Lago a lot harder than the other businesses in this corner of South Florida.
Euglena is smaller than the thickness of human hair. A Tokyo-based company named after this tiny organism is set to break ground on Japan's first algae biofuel refinery and hopes to help power planes by 2020.
Inside Japanese golf brand Honma, creator of the gold plated golf club, where they merge the human touch with robotics to improve production.
Rakuten is often referred to as "Japan's Amazon," but it wants to be a global tech giant. The e-retailer launched 20 years ago. Today it is the highest-ranked Japanese company on Forbes' list of "Most Innovative Companies." CNN sees how Rakuten is leading the way to commercialize drone deliveries.
Fashion website Amaliah started as a curation platform for Muslim women in the UK, helping them find clothes that are both modest but fashionable. Since, it has grown into a community of more than 250,000 Muslim women sharing ideas and discussion beyond just style.
Online furniture company Urban Ladder has helped more than 300,000 people furnish their homes in India. Now co-founder and CEO Ashish Goel says it is working to evolve the brand and build its offline presence in India's home décor market.
Michelle & Greg Martin are co-owners of Kolo Collection, a high-end outdoor furniture and accessories store based in Atlanta.
Thailand's second city, Chiang Mai, is famed for its artisans. But there are also efforts to build historical handicrafts into the innovations of tomorrow.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business