Jennifer Chong designed an affordable, logo-free men's leather bag. Fourteen months later, her startup has brought in $1 million.
American start up, Vintage Electric, is determined to create hand-made electric bikes in the land where the car is king. The company wants to take a stand against planned obsolescence, designing timeless products that are built to last for generations.
Wonderbag, a simple cooking device made from polycotton and recycled foam, is helping women in rural communities cut down on time spent in the kitchen.
Boxes lets people buy, sell, trade or just show off their prized collections.
KidPass lets parents search for and book activities for their children across New York City. The company plans to expand to other major cities this year.
Jonathan Downey is a businessman helping to transform vacant spaces into vibrant street food markets. He's the co-founder of London Union, a venture to grow London's street food scene, create employment and bring communities together.
Lance Rios started with a Facebook fan page asking fellow Latinos to define what it means to be Latino in America. It's grown into a marketing business featuring comic skits, memes and shared recipes that's attracted millions of followers on social media. Past and current clients of 'Being Latino' include Coca Cola, Procter & Gamble and Honeywell.
Graphic Designer Joy Cho started off just blogging her ideas. Today she has millions of followers dedicated to her lifestyle brand, Oh Joy! The millennial designs everything from dishes to pillows, baby clothes to wallpaper. You can find her designs in stores including Target. See how this young entrepreneur built her brand.
Ariell Johnson is the first black female comic book owner on the East Coast.
David Moritz has cornered the market for the entertainment industry awards -- his company is behind MTV's Moon Man, the Golden Globe and the Billboard Music Award.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business