Dr. Vijay Chudasama is developing antibodies that link with the human immune system's tagging method to create medicines that only target specific parts of the body.
Emily Cole, co-founder of Liquid Light, has pioneered technology to convert waste carbon dioxide into fuel that can replace petroleum in consumer products like plastic bottles.
Hello Alfred allows customers to hire a shared neighborhood butler to tackle their to-do list.
Death Wish Coffee Company beat out 15,000 other small businesses to score a free 30-second Super Bowl commercial.
Watch any action film and you can spot a stuntman doing something known as tricking. Its become so popular, Red Bull sponsors competitions with cash prizes in the thousands. CNNMoney's Vanessa Yurkevich goes to where stunt people train to be trickers.
One of the world's coolest unknown places is right in the middle of Louisville, Kentucky ... you just have to know where to look. CNNMoney's Vanessa Yurkevich visits Mega Cavern, home to the world's only fully underground zip line course.
Sprout World pencils are meant to reduce waste by serving a second purpose. After they are worn down, they can be planted to become vegetables or herbs.
Leading fashion designer, Anita Dhongre, is striving to bring the dying Indian art of weaving back to the catwalk. We journey to the weavers' homes in Varanasi to trace the culturally rich fabrics from the wooden looms to the catwalks and explore how the ancient tradition is staying in business today.
Pamela Paquin, founder of Petite Mort Fur, skins roadkill and turns it into high-fashion fur accessories.
The drought is prompting SoCal homeowners to replace their lawns with native plants in turn for rebates and lower water bills.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business