Watch how Hammond's Candies has been handmaking candy canes for the last 93 years.
The Thanksgiving dinner staple has to float on the water in a bog to be harvested.
The fashion icon started creating her own clothes as a kid and has continued to rock the fashion industry with her creative designs.
The founder of the organic energy bar company thought of using his mom's recipe while on a long bike ride.
Twin brothers Bill and Bob Meistrell created the first practical wetsuit out of neoprene. But finding the perfect material meant a lot of trial and error - including with old Pontiac parts.
Founder Blake Mycoskie started the shoe company after an inspiring trip to Argentina and created a 'One for One' model that has helped put shoes on the feet of needy children for every pair sold.
Weight Watchers began 50 years ago as a regular meeting in founder Jean Nidetch's apartment.
Take a look inside Wilson Football factory in Ada, Ohio where the official Super Bowl game balls are made.
Take a look inside a small business that harvests and ships about 1 million pounds of eels a year.
About 30% of the components of a Marshall amplifier are still installed by hand at the historic company's factory.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business