In one of Africa's smallest countries, advertising executive Vincent Montocchio manages big-name clients like Pepsi with a unique "local" mentality.
The new Milk & Honey distillery in Tel Aviv is producing Israel's first single malt whisky. CNNMoney goes inside the distillery to find out why the owners think their kosher whisky will be a success.
These stylish, stainless-steel water bottles are a sensation around the world. Sarah Kauss started the company in her apartment back in 2009. Now she heads a team of 30 employees.
A futuristic restaurant called Eatsa is offering a fresh take on fast food.
Three working moms in Los Angeles created HopSkipDrive to solve their own problem of shuttling their kids to after-school activities.
DogVacay allows busy pet owners to leave their dogs with pet sitters instead of the kennel.
Hello Alfred allows customers to hire a shared neighborhood butler to tackle their to-do list.
Death Wish Coffee Company beat out 15,000 other small businesses to score a free 30-second Super Bowl commercial.
Watch any action film and you can spot a stuntman doing something known as tricking. Its become so popular, Red Bull sponsors competitions with cash prizes in the thousands. CNNMoney's Vanessa Yurkevich goes to where stunt people train to be trickers.
One of the world's coolest unknown places is right in the middle of Louisville, Kentucky ... you just have to know where to look. CNNMoney's Vanessa Yurkevich visits Mega Cavern, home to the world's only fully underground zip line course.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business