It's kind of like Legos, but for computers. Kano is a kit that gives kids the basics of building hardware and coding software.
Anousheh Ansari is the first female explorer to head into space on her own dime.
ReWalk is the only company with FDA clearance for home use of exoskeletons.
Amazon is employing warehouses full of robots to help package your holiday gifts.
Lunar Mission One has turned to Kickstarter to raise some of the money needed to send a time capsule to the moon.
Tech entrepreneur and investor Peter Thiel says that Uber is the 'most ethically challenged company in Silicon Valley,' and that it is 'on the cusp of going too far.'
Silicon Valley entrepreneur and investor Peter Thiel says that Tim Cook coming out publicly as gay is important globally and 'will make a difference.'
Lockheed Martin's Fortis exoskeleton makes 30-pound items weightless. Laurie Segall reports.
Tony Fadell has worked for Apple and now is part of Google as a CEO of Nest. He describes the differences in the cultures of the two tech giants.
CNNMoney's Laurie Segall checks out Oculus's prototype of the new virtual reality goggles called 'Crescent Bay.' CEO Brendan Iribe says that the consumer version of the device is 'many months away.'
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business