San Francisco based startup Inkling has launched an iPad app to bring interactive textbooks to the tablet computer.
Director of Soccer Antonio Zea talks about the technology behind the design of the 2010 World Cup soccer ball.
Miox can scale its water-purification system from a handheld device up to industrial and municipal use.
Cloud computing startup Workday is trying to convince big companies to adopt its payroll and workforce-management tools.
The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette protects its circulation by charging for online content.
An Internet-based virtual assistant and a tabletop touch screen are two projects the tech giant is working on.
The coffeehouse chain tries to filter out competition by selling upscale drip coffee.
Minnesotan company extracts commercially viable iron concentrate from mining waste.
Jansport's new line of bags touts straps and back panels that are softer on the body.
The Napa Valley winery is using web-based sensors to track the temperature of its wine.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business